Your charitable gift to Eastside Christian School provides additional support – above and beyond the cost of attendance – that helps accomplish some of our most important priorities:
- Strengthening the only Preschool-8th grade independent Christian school in the Seattle area.
- Managing tuition and investing in financial assistance so that excellent Christian education is affordable and accessible to as many families as possible.
- Providing an exciting and joyful learning experience for our students through enriching experiences, equipment, and supplies.
- Making ECS a great place for our employees to teach and grow as professionals.
We ask for your support through three primary channels:
- The Eagle Legacy Fund is our annual fund that goes directly to the operational budget of Eastside Christian School. Because the Eagle Legacy Fund complements tuition in the school’s budget, its strength directly ties to our ability to keep ECS as affordable and accessible as possible. The Eagle Legacy Fund is a great place to leverage employer match programs.
- Our annual K-8 Fun Run and Preschool Trike-A-Thon each fall. These wonderful community events, organized in partnership with our Parent-Teacher Fellowship, raise money that directly funds teacher appreciation initiatives and specialized classroom equipment that helps learning come alive for students. The Fun Run and Trike-A-Thon are great ways for grandparents and other friends of the school to make a gift.
- Our annual Auction & Gala each spring. The Auction & Gala is one of our touchstone community events, featuring a lively evening on the town with an opportunity to celebrate together and to enthusiastically support the school. Funds raised at the Auction benefit our overall program; in addition, each year families raise their paddle in support of a “Fund-a-Need,” which specifically invests in a capital initiative which will move the school forward. The Auction is a great way for businesses to support the school through underwriting support or the donation of items.
While we focus on the three channels above, supporters may also make gifts in the form of restricted donations to invest in an area of their particular passion (like financial aid, technology, arts, or athletics). Please contact Head of School, Blake DeYoung. for more information or with any questions related to donations of stock (or other non-cash gifts), planned giving, or employer-match programs.
ECS’s tax ID (EIN) number is 91-0848128.