ECS offers weekly gatherings where our students can worship together and hear God’s loving, personal message to each of them. Our Split-Chapels allow us to teach age-appropriate lessons tailored to the different grade levels, and our monthly all-school Chapel allows us to focus on important themes as a school. Some key distinctions of our program include:
- Creative and enthusiastic presentations of timeless Biblical truths
- Age-specific worship at each group level
- Abundant opportunities for student involvement and participation
2018-19 Chapel Themes
Our ACTS Program is another avenue of spiritual growth, providing middle school students with an opportunity to develop leadership skills and elementary students with an additional learning experience based on our monthly chapel theme. Here is the way it works:
- Elementary students are divided into small groups of K-2nd or 3rd-5th grade students, each led by a team of 7th and 8th graders and a classroom teacher.
- Object lessons and interactive games are used to help students apply the truths of each monthly chapel theme.
- 7th and 8th grade leaders receive weekly instruction and feedback on planning and facilitating their small-group sessions.
My favorite class is music and I like ACTS group. It is a fun way to learn about God.
I love ECS because I get to go to ACTS group with my friends.
We talk about God in Chapel on Mondays. ACTS Group has fun activities to help us learn about God. I go to an awesome Christian school.