Eastside Christian School’s middle school program combines rigorous academics with a nurturing community. Students are instructed and supported by mature Christians who help them sharpen their minds, shape their identities, and grow their relationships with God and one another.
As a private Christian school, ECS is able to teach to the whole child. Our small class sizes and high-level instruction help our students to perform well on standardized tests and transition smoothly into any high school program. Academically, we offer:
- Teaching from a Biblical worldview
- Advanced math opportunities
- Challenge programs and academic competitions
- Diverse electives, including Web Design, Band, Drama, Choir, Art, Spanish, PE, Cooking, Finance, and Public Speaking
- One-to-one (1:1) computer device program with laptops
To learn about other facets of our middle school program, please visit the following:
To tour our school or schedule a student visit, please contact our Director of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.