Mission Statement of Eastside Christian School
“Educating Children in the Christ Inspired, Joyful Pursuit of Excellence”
- Help students grow and mature in their Christian faith
- Help students discover God’s plan for their lives
- Provide strong academics for each student
- Help students to become productive citizens for our country
- Help our students to be a transforming influence in our community
It is our desire to seek these purposes guided by wisdom and strength from God.
ECS does not discriminate on the basis of sex, color, race, national or ethnic origin in its policies or program. However, ECS does reserve the right to select students based on its own criteria of spiritual commitment, academic performance, and personal qualifications including a willingness to cooperate with the school administration and to abide by its policies and regulations. Potential disqualifiers may include language barriers, behavioral problems, and special educational needs that our program does not address. ECS administration welcomes a conversation regarding our ability to meet your child’s special academic needs. ECS complies with all WA state age requirements for preschool through middle school. The ECS Board has final authority over registration and any issues should be directed first to the Principal.